Monday, March 29, 2010

Circus

My Grandmother took me and my family to the circus in Montgomery and we had a great time. There were these two girls that had hooks in their hair and hooked the hooks on a rope and then went in the air holding there selves by their hair! It was really cool! I posted some picture of some things. Oh there was also trained cats and Lions, and elephants! It was so cool. And then they had some people that would shoot each other in the air on things like sea-saws. It was really cool! We also got pretty good seats. There was some lights that would like move around and Gabriel liked that. It was fun!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun. I need to go to a circus sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah,
    I like your blog. Your pictures from the circus were good and Gabe is precious!
    Give our love to everyone.
    Love,
    Mrs. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow cool!! my favorite picture is the one with the3 elephants sitting on top of each other! hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

    sophie

    ReplyDelete