We have a 20 ft. pool! We have not set it up yet but we will.
I cannot wait to be able to swim in it!
We went all over town to find one, we went about 45 min. away and they did not have one and then we went far again and then we found one.
********************************************************************
Hannah
Then Jesus came to them. He said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. So you must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And you can be sure that I am always with you, to the very end. Matthew 28:18-20 Be careful of how you live and what you believe. Never give up. Then you will save yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4:16
About Me
- Hannah
- My name is Hannah, I'm a Christian, I want to serve God all my life and I want Him to be the Author of my life. I would like to be a missionary.
Awesome!! How deep is it?
ReplyDelete4 feet.
ReplyDelete