Sorry I have not posted in a while. I just don't have so much to say.
Well, I will kinda tell you what has been up.
Well......I cannot wait for this Friday. I will be in Huntsville Alabama with a wonderful friend.
Oh, and I hope that everyone has a great July 4th. It is just around the corner. What are you all doing for July 4th? My family while I am gone might go and see my dad in Gadsden because they might have something going on. Well....let me think.....
.....
...........
..
You all know that we have a pool.
But today we had a big storm. Tons and tons of rain fell. And the wind was big too.
Oh, I have to tell you this story. I don't think I have before.
One time our electricity was out so our drink thing on our refrigerator would not work. So one time Daniel went up to it and pressed the thing that squirts it out and it would not come out so he said, "Hey look, it's not coming out." So then he pressed it with his hand and said, "Hey look it's not coming out." So when he does it, the power cuts on and the water comes out.
That was not recently but I wanted to tell you that.
Well not much new here.
Thanks for checking my blog!!!
Love ya,
Hannah
Then Jesus came to them. He said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. So you must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And you can be sure that I am always with you, to the very end. Matthew 28:18-20 Be careful of how you live and what you believe. Never give up. Then you will save yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4:16
About Me
- Hannah
- My name is Hannah, I'm a Christian, I want to serve God all my life and I want Him to be the Author of my life. I would like to be a missionary.
No comments:
Post a Comment