I am having another DRAWING! It will be for a bracelet. As you might know I make jewelry (or some types of jewelry). So if you want to enter just post a comment and say so. If you win I will of course tell you and then I want you to tell me what colors you like and if I have those colors I will make that color bracelet for you.
Alright, the drawing will end on September 26th and I will tell you that day who won.
Then Jesus came to them. He said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. So you must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And you can be sure that I am always with you, to the very end. Matthew 28:18-20 Be careful of how you live and what you believe. Never give up. Then you will save yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4:16
About Me
- Hannah
- My name is Hannah, I'm a Christian, I want to serve God all my life and I want Him to be the Author of my life. I would like to be a missionary.
Hey Hannah!
ReplyDeleteI would love to enter! I love bracelets!!! :)
Love you!
Katie