I know it has been soooooo long since my last post! Forgive me!!!
We went to Disney World in January and it was AWESOME!!!! I liked riding the roller coasters and tower of terror. The one roller coaster that I did not like that much was The Rock n' Roller Coaster. It was really intense.
I might post some pictures on here when (if) I get around to it.
Emma had her birthday at Disney and it was pretty cool. We saw a couple of parades. We ate in the castle. Some of the princesses came by our table. We also ate at the a restaurant where you can meet some characters like Mickey, Pluto, Minnie and I think Donald and maybe more.
It was fun. Oh and Emma got her hair done.
Well....
I do not know much more to say.
How is 2011 treating everyone?
I like it so far.
I better go.
I need to start posting more, and if you all like reading my blog than you probably agree.
May God bless you all!
Bye
Then Jesus came to them. He said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. So you must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And you can be sure that I am always with you, to the very end. Matthew 28:18-20 Be careful of how you live and what you believe. Never give up. Then you will save yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4:16
About Me
- Hannah
- My name is Hannah, I'm a Christian, I want to serve God all my life and I want Him to be the Author of my life. I would like to be a missionary.
No comments:
Post a Comment