Then Jesus came to them. He said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. So you must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And you can be sure that I am always with you, to the very end. Matthew 28:18-20 Be careful of how you live and what you believe. Never give up. Then you will save yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4:16
About Me
- Hannah
- My name is Hannah, I'm a Christian, I want to serve God all my life and I want Him to be the Author of my life. I would like to be a missionary.

I would LOVE to be part of it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Hannah! I got your blog from Katie's blog. I'm one of her homeschool buddies. :D What type of a drawing is it?
ReplyDeleteOkay Katie!
ReplyDeleteOoh! Me! Me! :D
ReplyDeletehey what is the drawing for i can't tell if it is a necklace or earrings, but whatever it is u can count me in on it!
ReplyDeletesophie
Hey Sophie,
ReplyDeleteIt is for a book mark.
Thanks
Bye