Then Jesus came to them. He said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. So you must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And you can be sure that I am always with you, to the very end. Matthew 28:18-20 Be careful of how you live and what you believe. Never give up. Then you will save yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4:16
About Me
- Hannah
- My name is Hannah, I'm a Christian, I want to serve God all my life and I want Him to be the Author of my life. I would like to be a missionary.
Monday, April 5, 2010
The date for the DRAWING!
I have decided that I will be doing the drawing on this Thursday! So please check my blog on Thursday to see who wins if you entered. There is still time to enter for it, you can even enter Thursday. As long as it is before I write all the names. Thanks and we will see who wins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment