What would you personally like to do when you grow up?
I am posting what I would like to do under the comments, so if you want to find out just look there.
Please post telling me.
Thanks for checking my blog!
Then Jesus came to them. He said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. So you must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And you can be sure that I am always with you, to the very end. Matthew 28:18-20 Be careful of how you live and what you believe. Never give up. Then you will save yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4:16
About Me
- Hannah
- My name is Hannah, I'm a Christian, I want to serve God all my life and I want Him to be the Author of my life. I would like to be a missionary.
Let me start with this, I want God to lead me and direct me. Wherever he wants me to go is where I would like to go. But me personally, I would love to be a missionary, it is on my heart and I am just sooooo wanting to go somewhere and help other people come to know him. I would also like to have a family and homeschool my kids, and maybe open a shelter for boys, girls and families that need help. That is what I would like to do. I hope God allows me to do it!
ReplyDeleteHannah
I want to be a teacher (I'm thinking for either 1st or 2nd grade). I want to stay home and homeschool once I have children! :) But my main purpose and plan is to do God's will for me :)!
ReplyDelete