Monday, April 12, 2010

We are moving!


We are getting ready to move! If you don't know we are moving to Gadsden. We aren't sure what house we are going to live in we just have to trust in God. My mom is painting the down stairs playroom, Yellow. It was a dark red and so we are changing it. It used to be six months till my dad would get his job there and now it is only about two months. This house and town is at least one of my favorite places I have lived. This is where Gabriel was born, this is where we found a wonderful church, this is where I have wonderful friends (of course everywhere I have lived I have wonderful friends), this is where my walk with God grew, and this is where we had a wonderful time in life, of course we have a wonderful time in life always, but I love it here!
But no matter where I move you will always be my friends! 
In His name,
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! i can't wait to see your new house!! send me some pics because i probably won't be back to your house before you move. oh, and i love thatt picture of you!
    love,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Sophie, do you want me to send you pictures of my house now?
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete