I have decided to quit my blog. Nobody seems interested in it so that is why I am quitting if you are wondering. I will have a couple more posts after this but that is it. It breaks my heart to leave you all, but it is something I have to do. (dramatic pause)
Believe that I do not want to do this but it is better this way. Cry no tears please, I know this is hard for you and me but like I said this is something I have to do.
Bye to you all, I am sure that you now regret not posting enough to keep me on the web. You shut me down when I needed you the most (this is where you feel guilty). Now you can cry tears!
Goodbye...
to....
you....
ALL!
Then Jesus came to them. He said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. So you must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And you can be sure that I am always with you, to the very end. Matthew 28:18-20 Be careful of how you live and what you believe. Never give up. Then you will save yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4:16
About Me
- Hannah
- My name is Hannah, I'm a Christian, I want to serve God all my life and I want Him to be the Author of my life. I would like to be a missionary.
sorry! just because I don't comment doesn't mean that I don't read! Sometimes I make post and nobody comments (esp. when I first started my blog). It's just the way it is. But if you feel that you must... than it's ok! :) I'll miss reading!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Katie
P.S. Don't try to guilt trip your readers ;)! Just kiding!!! :)