I know I have not posted in a while but I am here now!!!
I just don't know what to say, we don't have that much going on.
And sorry for that mix up, I was totally joking about stopping my blog!
I don't know if I said this, we are going to Disney World in January. And in September we are going to the beach!
Well...
See ya!
Hannah
Then Jesus came to them. He said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. So you must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And you can be sure that I am always with you, to the very end. Matthew 28:18-20 Be careful of how you live and what you believe. Never give up. Then you will save yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4:16
About Me
- Hannah
- My name is Hannah, I'm a Christian, I want to serve God all my life and I want Him to be the Author of my life. I would like to be a missionary.
Cool! I think y'all will love disney! :) We're going to the beach in Sept. too! :)
ReplyDelete