Today and yesterday we had some friends over. Today I played a joke on my friend Katie. I pretended like I tried a new recipe of Lemonade but I didn't. I put some Mayonnaise in her water, there were little chunks of Mayonnaise in the cup so I just said that I put some lemon powder in it (I don't know if lemon powder exists). So I made a story and she drank the "Lemonade" and did not like it, duh. I found out later that she doesn't like Mayonnaise any way.
We also did some prank calls. The first one we were going to do on a man on our street. We were going to pretend that Katie (the one with the "Lemonade") was Barbie. So she came up with this weird wabber jabber. And so we called the man he answered and Katie chickened out. So I couldn't do it because he knows me. So we hung up and decided we would try again. So then we did the Barbie wabber jabber with someone else, but this time I was Ken. So my brother texted his friend and told him to call us. Ken (me) answered and said, "Barbie wants to talk to you." I said it in a manly voice but I don't know if it was that good. So then Barbie did her thing and it was funny.
Then we did another prank call to a family. We left a message on there phone, but this time it was Mary HAD a little lamb. So Katie again did the call. But I had another part with someone else. But the someone else ruined it by laughing.
Oh, and our younger siblings decided they would do some pranks of their own. They stole one of the mom's shoes. And called Daniel's cell phone a million times.
Well that is today.
Bye!
Then Jesus came to them. He said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. So you must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And you can be sure that I am always with you, to the very end. Matthew 28:18-20 Be careful of how you live and what you believe. Never give up. Then you will save yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4:16
About Me
- Hannah
- My name is Hannah, I'm a Christian, I want to serve God all my life and I want Him to be the Author of my life. I would like to be a missionary.
hehehe! This is Barbie! :) You know I will get you back!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete