Please read this story. And l would love for you to leave a comment. Thanks.
THE ULTIMATE HERO
Long ago in a place where lots and lots of bad things happened, there was one person. That person was very caring. Some people hated him, they wanted nothing to do with him and even wanted to kill him. But then there were other people that loved this man and what he was doing. People tried to kill him but it never worked. Do you want to know about him and why people loved him? Well if you do, then I will tell you. The Ultimate Hero was a very kind man that would help people, in-fact he helped everyone in the earth, some people would not except the gift but others did, and I tell you that excepting him was the best choice you could make. He would heal people when they were sick and make people see when they were blind, he cared for the poorest of the poor and the richest of the rich, even if they wanted to kill him, and even if they did cruel things. Do you know about him? I do, and it is my and everyone else's job to tell other people about him. And one thing that he did was walk on the surface of the water, now thats amazing....but what isn't that he did? He fasted for 40 day and 40 nights. He was....I will get to that part later. Maybe you have heard of him but just not wanted him in your life. Maybe this story will change your mind. He payed the biggest price for you, whether you like it or not, he loves you, whether you like it or not, he payed that price. Maybe you don't know exactly what he did so let me tell you, he did nothing wrong but yet....he was charged. They spit on him mocked him whipped him, jabbed thorns in his head, made him carry the cross, stabbed him, nailed him to the cross, and while they were doing this to him he called out and said to God, "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." In the midst of that he said forgive them. Now you can't tell me that is not love, because I know it is. He fulfilled the prophesy, died and then he rose again. And his name is....Jesus. Let Him in, he wants to be apart of your life, he wants what is best for you, he loves you, he died for you. And His love is what I call real love. I have excepted him and I hope you do too. God bless you and thanks for reading this story. The Ultimate Hero is God. And never forget that!

That's a neat way to put it, Hannah. Did you write it yourself, just using facts from the Bible?
ReplyDeleteYa. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHannah